This stunning bucket-type bag is made in a stunning palm and monstera leaf print Portuguese cork leather and black cork leather band and bag bottom.
• Exterior: 100% Portuguese cork leather in a tropical leaf print (black leaves on natural cork leather)
• Interior: 100% cotton surf print in black and tan
• Quality layers of stabilizer and interfacing are used in the construction of this bag to provide durability and stability for your enjoyment for many years to come
• Front zipper pocket with black cork pull
• Recessed zipper opening with a flower zipper pull
• 3 interior deep slip pockets located on the back wall
• Antique brass metal strap hardware
• Adjustable shoulder strap is 1" wide and 50" long
• Approximate Dimensions: 11" wide x 11" tall x 5 1/2" deep
• Clean with a damp cloth
• Made in Maui, Hawaii
I pride myself in producing a quality product. Each item is handmade by me in my smoke-free studio. I am happy to make custom or multiple orders. Please message me with any questions.
What is cork leather?
This stunning bag is made from genuine Portuguese cork leather. Cork is a natural product and is produced from peeling the bark of a cork oak tree without any harm to the tree. Cork fabric is sustainable, environmentally friendly, soft to the touch, waterproof, lightweight and durable. These thin cork sheets are laminated to a fabric support backing using a specialized proprietary technique.
The durability of the cork fabric is remarkable. To prevent staining, the cork fabric is protected with a fabric protection spray. In terms of durability, cork fabric wears similarly to leather which is another reason this cork fabric is often called Cork Leather. The main difference between cork leather and regular leather is cork leather can get wet.
Mahalo nui loa for visiting.
Visit other beautiful Island Girl Collection products at www.islandgirlmaui.com.
Follow me on: