Join us for the 3rd Annual Made In Maui County Festival, the island’s largest product show, featuring a wide variety of Hawaii valued-added products, including foods, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, gifts, and collectibles – ALL in one location. Held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center in Kahului, you’ll enjoy a full day of shopping along with product demonstrations, a fashion show, food trucks, prize drawings, and more! Come see why Maui County is no ka oi (the best)!
SPECIAL SHOPPERS PREVIEW
An exclusive event for early shoppers.
• Get a one-day head start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies (at 5 pm), light refreshments
• Free event tote for event attendees
Cost: $35 per person. Tickets are limited.
Open to qualified wholesale/retail buyers.
If you are a wholesale/retail buyer and want to be invited, please click here.
THE BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
• Vendor demonstrations and a fashion show
• Food Court with a dozen of Maui’s food trucks
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote
Cost: $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under free.
One Cameron Way
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Event parking at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center and the
UH Maui College event parking area.
Click below to see this past year’s event program, with information from all our vendors at the show!