As Maui County’s largest products show, this event offers an ideal one-stop shop for residents and visitors seeking made in Hawaii products. This year, local vendors will offer a wide variety of products, including foods, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashion, gifts, collectibles and more – ALL in one location!
Friday, November 4th (1:30 pm – 6 pm) highlights:
– A one-day head start on your Festival shopping
– Opening ceremonies (at 5 pm) followed by light refreshments
– Free event tote for event attendees
Cost: $35 per person. Tickets are limited. Purchase tickets at the MACC Box Office or (808) 242-SHOW (7469) or MauiArts.org.
Saturday, November 5th (8 am – 4:30 pm) highlights:
– Demonstrations and fashion show on Hawaiian Airlines event stage in the Yokouchi Pavilion
– Food Court with Maui’s favorite food trucks
– Prize drawings throughout the day
Cost: Public admission is $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under are free.